Friday 7 May 2010

Night of May 4th 2010


I'm in a club and i see Robbie (boyfriend) with another girl and he kisses her so i follow her and beat her up. i am at the seaside at a dock yard and my uncle Garry (uncle) is leading a group into the water on floatation devices but i am scared of the water but they force me to come anyway. on the way we see houses that are half underwater and half out of the water, where some people live. some of the houses are hollow animal shapes like dinosaurs, which were made of fiberglass. suddenly I'm on a bus and i see my friend Lisa's little brother (Conner)'s head poking out of the floor. He is talking to me like normal and he says hes hiding to trick Lisa. I go upstairs on the bus and see Lisa and her fiancee Paul sitting there at the top of the stairs, i tell them about Conner and they just laugh then they get off the bus in Kinghorn and leave him there. Next thing there's this man who wants me to kill someone else but I don't want to kill this person so the man threatens to kill me . he give me a special sword saw thing to kill the man with but i still couldn't kill him. I meet this guy who he is making o the same thing and we are like best friends. w try to join forces to stop the bad boss man and when we go to his night club to speak to him he dies right in front of us and when he dies it was like the end credits of a film were projected on his face. we were happy because we didn't have to kill the man any more but I still had the sword and the police were investigating boss mans death and they might find plans about how i was supposed to kill the man so i try to hide the sword in someones bin really far away so I'm not suspected. i fold the sword up and open a weelly bin and when i open it i see a raw chicken that has been battered inside it there's a camera. I take put the camera but when i do all these besties of different sizes come crawling up and up my body and into my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment