Sunday 2 May 2010

night of May 1st 2010

Im inside a small house looking out the window, Michael (flatmate) is standing beside me and asks me a question, I answer him then look out the window into a garden and see Michael there with Charles. I shout to him to ask how he got there so fast and he just laughs at me. Him and Charles are winding up some wire onto a spool. just then a crow flies in the window and into the room i am in. it tries to hide under the bed but it sees Bebe ( my cat) and gets a fright, it then turns into a cat as well.

Im walking home from primary school and suddenly the ground turns to ice and i slide right down a hill nearly in front of a car. I save myself by digging my nails into the ice. I then manage to get up the hill and i am in a big car park. I remember that i am there to pick up a car for my mum. When i get there a woman tells me the police have taken the car away.

Tyra Banks is holding auditions for Americas next top model at a restaurant across the road from my flat I can see them all. Then Tyra comes over to my flat and me and Michael are talking to her. She starts to tell us about how she need blood for some research into a disease but she cant tell us what it is. she gets a pot of cream out and smears it on our wrists and gives us a syringe Michael manages to get some of his blood out but i try and i cant. I look under the table where we are sitting and there are lots of tights inside each other. when i look at the table again Tyra is filling a cup with all the blood she has collected mixing it all together.

Then I am in another house its a semi detached bungalow and i notice that the house next door doesn't have a door number on it. I have a bath in the house and notice that the missing numbers from next door are in there. I think it is because they don't get on so they stole their front door numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment