Saturday 1 May 2010

Night Of April 26th 2010

(I record my sleep activity with the iPhone app Sleep Cycle)

Bebe (my cat) was driving a getaway car which me and some other girl were in being chased by men in a car park. in the struggle Bebe gets her left ear shot off by the men so I take her to the vet. When we arrive she meets another boy cat and they go on a little date, while they are on their date I'm hanging around outside the vets and see my friend from work Darren who is smearing mashed potato all over someones garden to make it look like snow, the man comes out and looks at him like hes angry. I look down the street and see baby's playing on the road surprisingly good at walking for their size! I get pillow cases and wrap them around their shoulders to make a cape and they go off running down the street pretending to be superheroes.
Suddenly me and the girl from before are being held hostage in a little room with a round table. wee look up and its like we are in a hole in the earth and we can see a big tree. Freddy mercury pops out from behind the tree and reveals himself as the kidnapper. There's a gun in his hands and a gun on the table. As he lifts his gun up to shoot one of us I quickly grab the gun on the table and shoot him right in the middle of his forehead. We then all escape in a car but the girl who is with me is driving. She gets shot and i have to move her body out of the drivers seat while I get in all whilst steering down a narrow alley. I manage to get into the driver seat but the breaks become spongy and the whole car feels like a dodgem and is really hard to control.

Get the dream book out!

No comments:

Post a Comment